Monday, April 2, 2012

Daniel Fast

This is our second year we have done the Daniel Fast. This year we decided to juice for breakfast,lunch and dinner. When you juice you always combine veggies with your fruit also you must drink the juice within 30 minutes of making it to get maximum nutrients. I just learned this myself. This juice was :
1 Carrot
1 Pear
1 Cucumber
1 Apple
Ginger

It took a few days for my palette to get use to but now I crave it. 

This is a double serving for my husband and I. 

On the Daniel Fast you can have any fruit or veggie. So here I combined:
5 Potatoes
1 Zucchini
1 Squash
1 Onion
1 Garlic Clove
Herbamare
Sea Salt
Coconut
 Bake on 400 for 1 hour
Yummy!!!


Fresh Guacamole
3 Avocado's
2 Tomatoes
1 slice of onion
1 clove of garlic
Olive  oil
Lime
Herbamare
Salt

We enjoy this for dinner sometimes. 
Blend up with Food Processor and enjoy with corn chips.   


No comments: