Thursday, May 17, 2012

American Girl Tea Party!!!!


Ducky's Birthday Party was this weekend, We had a American Girl Tea Party!!!
Ducky looked beautiful, I bought her dress at Costco. It was beautiful!!!

This is our goody box table which I got from the dollar store and inside was a hair tie I made which had  Tea Party Ribbon and Sheer Ribbon on either side. Also we made American Girl Bracelets which I will post in another post and we put in a Biblical Card about Friendship. Also on the table was the mini- cupcakes I made and a American Girl Craft we made during the party. 

This is one of the place settings. 

I decorated our patio. 

It turned out beautiful for Ducky's Tea Party!!

Ducky with her American Girl. 

We had mini quiches,popcorn chicken,veggies,fruit,dips and of course cupcakes. Everything came out so cute. I'm so thankful for all our family and friends that came out to celebrate Ducky's day!! Thank you to my wonderful husband for all his help,xox. 

Happy Birthday Ducky!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was so cute, my daughter said she wants one now!