Monday, December 2, 2013

QUINOA AND VEGGIES MASON JAR MEALS FOR CAMPING OR ON THE GO HEALTHY MEAL

Our first camping I decided to make mason jars meals. They are easy to store and I felt so good for the weekend eating healthy food that is good for my body:)

Ingredients needed: 
Quinoa-Cooked( 1 to 2 serving)
1/2 of a red onion
A whole Red Pepper
A can of Corn
A can of Black Beans
Olive Oil ( as much as you desire)
Vinegar ( as much as you desire)
1/4 cup of Lime
Salt and Pepper( as desired) 
Avocado ( on a camping trip just bring one uncut and cut it when needed). 

Combine all ingredients into a bowl and then put into your mason jars for a easy lunch for camping or just when you need a healthy meal on the go. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good! How many mason jars does it fill?

OurHopeIsInTheLord said...

It all depends on how much of it you make, I usually fill two mason jars with my recipe but you can make more:)