Thursday, August 22, 2013

WALGREENS HEALTHCARE CLINIC-BUSY HOMESCHOOL MOM LOOKING TO SAVE ON HEALTHCARE.

I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. 
All opinions are 100% my own #cbias #SocialFabric

As a home school mom scheduling time to make appointments for the doctor can be difficult.I home school our children during the day along with field trip and at night we have church, activities and other things that take up our time. I don't always take the time to get myself checked out or when I'm sick to just make the time to go to the doctors. Our family doesn't have medical insurance which makes it difficult to go the doctors. It has to be a real emergency. Knowing that we have a local Walgreens Health care Clinic for my busy and crazy schedule is relieving to me. I recently visited a Walgreens Health care Clinic near to my home for when I need care I know its available. 


I noticed when I walked into the Walgreens they had plenty of signs with information and directing you to the clinic. 
What's so nice about the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic is that they have the pharmacy right next to the health care clinic for immediate access to the medicine the doctor will prescribe. One shop health care.  

When I visited The Walgreens Healthcare Clinic I noticed they offered many services to us at low cost:

Vaccines
Physicals
Blood Pressure Screening
Diabetes screening
Allergies
Sinus Infections
Sprains and strains
Wart removal

With school in full gear most children need vaccines and physicals. Walgreens Healthcare Clinic offers both of these and I'm sure this sets a lot of moms at ease. They are saving time and money. 

I'm amazed at what they offer. You should check out the list of services they offer.Our family doesn't have health care coverage and its really nice to know if I need care I can walk into our local Walgreens and get immediate care for me or my family:)


I love that Walgreens takes pride in wellness of there customers. When you walk in you feel welcomed and at ease. 

The Walgreens Healthcare Clinic is a easy and simple process, you walk up to the touch screen and put your information in the system. It will then give you a wait time. You usually don't have to wait very long. Also Walk-Ins are always welcome. Now when can you get health care and just walk in. Never!!! You will either see a nurse practitioner or doctors assistant this all depends on what you are going through. I would rather make a visit to the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic for short wait times and fast service. You know whenever you schedule an appointment with the doctors you will be there for hours. Who has time for that? 

The clinics are open 7 days a weeks with morning,daytime and evening appointments are available. This is convenient for those of you that work. I observed that the waiting room was clean and the time I went there was one in the waiting room. Most insurance are accepted but if you don't have insurance like me, then you have a great alternative. 

I was pleasantly surprise that the examine room was well equipped and very clean. The examine room had plenty of space for siblings or spouses. The Walgreens Healthcare Clinic recently revamped there #HeathcareClinic, Its looking nice!!!!

 I also noticed that Walgreens had a complete makeover. They have everything labeled so nicely so when you need to find something you won't have trouble finding your medications after your visit to the healthcare clinic. I'm all about organization. This helps me to get and out in a timely manner with two children. 

 Until visiting Walgreens Healthcare Clinic I had no clue that they even had a clinic. I'm thankful that I found out about this clinic:)

Please jump over to check out my full shopping experience with Walgreens Healthcare Clinic on Google Plus Story

8 comments:

Mama to 5 said...

Very informative! I did not realize that Walgreens had a clinic. Good to know because our doctors office is not opened on the weekend, good to know in case of an emergency! Thank you for the information --- great post!

Unknown said...

This is so great to know! Very informative! I have to see if it is in my area!

Catherine L. said...

Sounds like a great service! I didn't know that have health clinics. I'll have to check and see if there are any in my area. I especially like that they are open in the evenings and take walk-ins.

Allyson Bossie said...

We don't have a Walgreens near us, but my Mama was telling me about this. It's a great option for those of us without insurance

Mama Luvs Books said...

We love Walgreens! They are always so SUPER helpful there!

Unknown said...

We have tried drug store clinics and they have been great. We were in and out in a short time and the staff was great.

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I knew about the clinic in Walgreens and think its such a great option.

Summer @ Banana Hammocks & Tutus said...

It's so great to know that you have somewhere inexpensive to go for healthcare when you need it.