Sunday, March 17, 2013

CONTROL YOUR APPETITE WITH FULL CORE HEALTHY SNACK REPLACEMENT

One of the reason I wanted to try Full Core is that I want to continue to take control of my weight.Since October I have lost ten pounds. Since I have had our children it has been hard to lose weight. I still have 10 pounds to go. Full Core will help me sustain a healthy weight. Diabetes runs in my family and I don't want to be a statistic. I know we can beat diabetes with a healthy diet and losing excess weight. I know I will get there with eating healthy,#stopsnacking between meals, adding in Full Core, and Exercise. Full Core can help with Hunger Control, nothing feels worse than being hungry all the time.  




I realize that maintaining a healthy lifestyle is a lifetime process. Full Core is a great supplement to help aid in a healthy way of living. Eating the proper foods for daily vitamins and fiber is beneficial for your diet along with exercise.Full Core can help you on a daily basis for that extra help in curving your appetite.  I like that Full Core is an alternative to soda, it has the frizz of a soda but not the calories of a soda. That's amazing. 

Today's diets do not incorporate a daily fiber intake. Full Core can help with fiber, its has 40%/ 10 grams of fiber in each 12 oz can. 
Vitamin A • Vitamin C • Vitamin D3
Vitamin B12 • Vitamin B6 • Vitamin B5
Thiamin • Niacin • Folate
Biotin • Zinc • Selenium
Chromium • Molybdenum • Calcium





One of my favorite things about Full Core is that it promotes healthy digestive health. To me this is very important because what's in your stomach makes a huge impact on the rest of your body. 



  • Full Core Healthy Snack Replacement will quench your thirst and control your appetite. Check out our Google Plus Story for our adventure into buying the  Full Core Healthy Snack Replacement. 

    Full Core carries many flavors and recipes, please check out there website and social media
     Pinterest



    • “I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Full Core.  #StopSnacking #CBias #SocialFabric”

    6 comments:

    Mama to 5 said...

    This sounds great! I like that it comes in a drink form. I will have to try this to loose this pregnancy weight! Great review, thank you for sharing!

    MikiHope said...

    Hum, depending on the carb count this sounds like something I would like to try--since I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in Sept of last year I have not had ANY soda--and I do occasionally miss it!

    Sofia said...

    I am not big on pop (soda) but I wouldn't mind trying this out. Being a stay at home mom mean I am close to the kitchen all day long!

    Unknown said...

    I love how bubbly and fresh Full Core looks, especially with the lemon wedge! Easy to see why it is a great alternative to soda! Thanks for sharing your story :)

    Unknown said...

    I have been wanting to try these! After reading this, I am going to find some to try!

    Andrea Kruse said...

    These sound so interesting! I agree that digestive health is such an important part of overall health. This is not a bad tasting way to do that. Thanks for sharing.