Thursday, June 28, 2012

BIOKLEEN BAC-OUT BATHROOM CLEANER REVIEW

Thank you to Biokleen for letting us review the Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner. 


Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner eliminates build-up while effectively cleaning and deodorizing any water-safe surface. Use regularly to prevent build-up on your tub and tile, toilets, countertops, sinks, floors, shower curtains and more.



• Cleans and deodorizes

• Contains extracts of lavender and lime

• Great for homes with children and pets

• No artificial color, fragrance or preservatives


         
My Review:

Let me start by saying I'm very impressed with
Biokleen and the bathroom cleaner. As soon as I got 
Biokleen I went straight to my bathroom to start 
cleaning it. I cleaned my toilet first and our toilet was 
so clean and the bathroom smelled so good without 
all of the chemicals. Then I cleaned by sinks and they
were sparkling from Biokleen. Lastly I cleaned our
 tub
and it was amazing. I have a big tub so it's hard to
clean and stay clean. 


This is our tub before I cleaned it with Biokleen. As you can see our tub was dirty but biokleen did the job very well. 

Our tub was so clean, it felt clean to the touch. Biokleen did a great job and I would definitely love to try some of there products. 

One of the many things I love about Biokleen is that is Super Concentrated which means you are using less and better for the environment. 

Biokleen manufactures natural, non-toxic cleaning 
products for your home or business. Formulated with
exceptional quality and value that will provide you 
with great results while not causing any negative
effects to you or the environment. Biokleen products 
are biodegradable with no harsh fumes and is gentle 
enough for sensitive skin.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks great! I am still using a cleanser and it takes a lot of it to do the job.

hippie_mom said...

I have been trying to make an effort to be more eco-conscious so thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

It is hard to find cleaning products that don't give off a harsh smell. Thanks for the review!

Heavenly Savings said...

I have never heard of this product before..I'll have to look into it! Thanks for all the info!

Sofia said...

I've never heard of this product before either. But I like the fact that it is non-toxic, always a plus when you have kids and pets.