WHAT ARE GOGO'S CRAZY BONES?
Gogo's are small colorful characters that come in hundreds of colors and designs, each one with a unique name, design, personality and special ability. Kids of all ages have fun collecting, trading and playing with Gogo's Crazy Bones!
Gogo's were inspired by games from ancient Greece where children played by bouncing and throwing sheep knuckle bones. Today’s Gogo’s are reminiscent of old school favorites such as marbles and jacks, with a modern twist! Each Gogo has a unique number for collecting and designed so you can hold and throw with one finger.
Each Gogo's Series has about 80 different Gogo's in five different colors, some of which are rarer than others, each with a unique face and name. You can find Series 1 - The Originals, Series 2 - The Evolution Series and Series 3 - The Explorer Series in stores now across North America. Series 4 hit the shelf in August!!!!
HOW DO I PLAY WITH MY GOGO'S?
Each Gogo has a favourite game they usually perform best in and three performance stats for playing games:
- Speed: This shows you whether the Gogo will gain speed and crash strength
- Bounce: This tells you if it will be easy to predict where the Gogo will land after it's thrown
- Balance: This tells you whether the Gogo will stand up easily after it has been thrown
Thank you to Gogos Crazy Bones for letting us review the Gogos
Our children were so excited to receive 50 packets of the Explorer Gogos Crazy Bones Series 3. They were very generous to us and we are so thankful to receive so many. Each set has one Gogo and a sticker to go with it. What I love about Gogos is that they are educational. When you have several packets you can play a educational game with them. They have a parents/teachers on there Gogos website.
JDNA, the North American distributor of Gogo’s Crazy Bones is committed to education and making learning fun. JDNA has developed a number of Teaching Resources using Gogo’s characters as counting measures and inspiration. JDNA has tried to tie the activities into curriculum topics to support teachers who are looking for concrete new ways that engage and help their students learn.
Teachers can download the Teaching Resource with grade appropriate educational activities complementing curriculum in the following five core subject areas:
- Math skills are practiced as students add, subtract, measure and organize data using Gogo’s as concrete counters
- Science and Technology becomes real as children are engaged in learning about living things, the environment and how products are made
- Media Literacy and Visual Arts activities inspire students to evaluate commercials and books and relate key messages to their own experiences
- Oral Communication and Creative Writing are encouraged as students read, build and share stories about the Gogo’s characters
- Health and Physical Education activities practice balance, hand eye coordination and get kids moving
You can download the teachers guide at http://na.gogoscrazybones.com/parents-teachers/
The smile on our children's face show it all:)
Online and real life games are created around each Series. You can design your own Gogo, play online games and have fun with friends in the FUN ZONE.
Gogo's have great play and educational value making them a popular and fun toy for both kids and their parents!
- Math and logic skills are involved in game playing and keeping score
- Reading and comprehension are practiced as you learn about the unique personalities and special powers in the games, sticker album and website
- Storytelling and imaginary play are encouraged as you build and share stories around the characters
Explorer Gogos can be purchased at Walmart,Walgreen's and many other places, please check website for more locations Gogos Crazy Bones.
DOWNLOAD FREE STICKER ALBUMS!
Just login to your Club Gogo's account or create a new account. Once you're logged in, go to "collections" page and look for the blue "Sticker Album" download button at the top of the screen
This is great to store your Gogo stickers. I know our children love Gogos. They love to collect them and love to play the game with each other and there friends. They don't even realize they are learning because they are having so much fun!!!
A Big Thanks to Gogos CrazyBones to letting us review Series 3 Explorer Gogos.